This page contains several pieces of information to help you prepare for a phenomenal event! Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need anything else!
Ideal Audio/Video Checklist
- Wireless lapel microphone (for audiences of 75 or more)
- Quality sound system for microphone, with extra line to computer for music/video playback
- Projector & Screen (ideally screen will be angled on the side of speaking area)
- I will provide my laptop & VGA adapter, which will ideally be located in speaking area
- table to the side/rear of speaking area with table cloth
- room layout would ideally be Sunray for workshops/trainings only
You can click on any of these thumbnails to access high-resolution photos that are suitable for printing.
If you would like something longer, or more specific to your group, please contact me.
Paul Wesselmann makes his home in Cincinnati, Ohio where he operates his speaking and training company Stone Soup Seminars. Each Monday morning, Paul distributes an inspirational email, Ripples, that offers inspiration and practical motivation to over 30,000 subscribers around the country. Paul holds degrees in psychology and higher education and in addition to his work on several college campuses, his adventures include having been a support group facilitator, volunteer coordinator, radio talk show host, and his college mascot.
Our speaker today joins us from Cincinnati, Ohio,
and is known as THE RIPPLES GUY,
to his 5,000 Facebook friends
and the thousands more around the world
who receive his weekly inspirational emails.
Paul Wesselmann holds degrees in
PSYCHOLOGY and HIGHER EDUCATION.
Besides giving talks for schools, non-profits,
and businesses around North America,
Paul’s adventures include having been a
college student affairs practitioner,
radio talk show host, and
a college mascot.
Please help me welcome, Paul Wesselmann.
(please notify Paul in advance of any changes you make to this introduction)